What we are looking for:
- Eccentric, positive, enthusiastic, and dare-to-win attitude.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Creative and critical thinking in finding solutions and ideas for client campaigns.
- Negotiation skills are essentialYour technical and jobs description point.
What you have to do:
- Calling and emailing leads to secure meetings.
- Meeting with clients and discuss potential campaigns.
- Liaise with other departments to fulfill campaign requirements.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and build new relationships with potential clients.
- Crafting campaigns for hands-on clients.
What we offer:
- Quirky, diverse, and fun work environment.
- Energizer bunny of a Head of Sales.
- Opportunities to explore, find, and grow your passions, skill-sets, and experiences.
- Transparent, no politics, and result oriented colleagues.
- Easy to communicate with team members.
With a keen interest in video content and social media, our CEO Yuh Wen Foong was fascinated by the way in which influencer marketing was taking off in Europe, the UK, and the US. She wanted to replicate the concept for the Asian audience. She had the experience in tech and start-ups. She had the idea. But she didn’t have a name. That all changed when she went for dinner with her co-founders. That meal? Sushi. Since that momentous dinner in October 2015, things have moved fast for SushiVid. We secured angel investment that November and launched for YouTube Influencers in January 2016. By April 2016 we’d signed our first campaign deal with Hermo.my At the time of writing, we’ve partnered with over 100 Brands and 500 carefully handpicked Influencers from Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Thailand. We’ve also heeded the call and expanded our offering beyond YouTube, and are now connecting Brands with Asia’s brightest Instagram stars. As we continue to grow, we will create a space for other social media and influencer platforms. It’s not just Brands and Influencers who are taking notice of SushiVid. We’re really proud to have been invited to join both the MaGIC Accelerator Program and DBS HotSpot Accelerator. We've just partnered with Socialbuzz from Indonesia and Blogapalooza from the Philippines to form the largest trio of Influencer Marketplace in South East Asia. From within Malaysia, we've partnered with Digi Business Hub, giving us access to 30,000 SMEs.