Speedzone is currently looking for a front-end web developer to join the team. He or she will be taking on a crucial and important role, to improve the customer experience and overall website success.
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate should have experience with design for consumer and business facing websites. The role requires the candidate to understand and gather requirements from management and end-users and apply it to the project at hand.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience highly preferred
- Experience in creating wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
About Speedzone Motoring
Speedzone Motoring - By Bikers for Bikers. Speedzone is all about the passion for bikes, be it your first 2B machine or an offroad only dirt bike. We sell a variety of new and used bikes, offer a comprehensive range of servicing expertise designed for performance as well as carefully hand picked parts and accessories. Speedzone also offers refinancing, to help make your desire a reality. Our bike refinance facility offers highly competitive interest rates, making budgeting for your finances much easier on the whole. Besides budgeting issues, some consumers may face problems with refinancing from the current bike shop which they’ve purchase their bike from. Many bike shops do not offer the option of letting a new buyer take over the outstanding loan, much less bike refinancing for bikes that are not purchased directly from the shop. Consumers may also find themselves in situations where the current outstanding loan is too high, resulting in a gap between the market selling price and the outstanding loan.