We are a Penang based startup that is building the Royal Tenant virtual assistant for property investors and agents to efficiently manage their properties and tenants while reducing their expenses.
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS, NodeJS server and MongoDB database.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMA Script
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs implementation in NodeJS.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git)